Why will Jesus return if Prophet Muhammad is the last Prophet? - Abdur Raheem Green
Allah says in the Quran "Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing." Chapter 33: Verse 40.
Allah also says in the Quran "And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path." Chapter 43: 61.
Why will Jesus (peace be on him) return if Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) is the last and final Prophet of God? Find the answer in this short video!
- Ask Dr. Zakir Naik
- (Media / Ask Dr. Zakir Naik)
- Buddhism and Islam - Abdur Raheem Green
- (Media / Buddhism and Islam - Abdur Raheem Green)
- Common Questions by Non Muslims - Dr. Bilal Philips
- (Media / Common Questions by Non Muslims - Dr. Bilal Philips)