Why do Muslims kill animals for eating? (Dr.Zakir Naik )
'Vegetarianism' is now a movement the world over. Many even associate it with animal rights. Indeed, a large number of people consider the consumption of meat and other non-vegetarian products to be a violation of animal rights.
Islam enjoins mercy and compassion for all living creatures. At the same time Islam maintains that Allah has created the earth and its wondrous flora and fauna for the benefit of mankind. It is upto mankind to use every resource in this world judiciously, as a niyamat (Divine blessing) and amanat (trust) from Allah.
- Ask Dr. Zakir Naik
- (Media / Ask Dr. Zakir Naik)
- Buddhism and Islam - Abdur Raheem Green
- (Media / Buddhism and Islam - Abdur Raheem Green)
- Common Questions by Non Muslims - Dr. Bilal Philips
- (Media / Common Questions by Non Muslims - Dr. Bilal Philips)